Digital Underground’s Shock G Died of Accidental Drug Overdose The Hillsborough County Medical Examiner has determined that Shock G, frontman for Digital Underground, died from an accidental drug overdose.  According to the report, the rapper died from a mix of fentanyl, ethanol (alcohol), and methamphetamine. He was found unresponsive in his Tampa hotel room after he missed his check-out time.  There were no signs of trauma and Shock was seen the day before his death by the hotel manager. The manager was the one to discover Shock’s body and immediately called 911. Shock G was pronounced dead at the scene. His funeral was held on May 1st. He was 57.


Recently Played

In A MinuteLil Baby
5:28am
Bad HabitSteve Lacy
5:25am
First ClassJack Harlow
5:22am
Gotta Move OnDiddy Featuring Bryson Tiller
5:12am
True LoveKanye West Featuring Xxxtentacion
5:10am

Recent Posts